Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Happenings

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happenings

Remember my afghan's I've been crocheting? I posted some pictures from yesterday, but add on about 4 or 5 more rolls. I'm on a different color thats not on this picture because I crochet about 2am this morning by candlelight.









My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

Liza said...

Hi! Thank you so much for the return visit. You do crochet? I'm into cross stitching ;)

off topic: for the scroll bars, please left click on my scroll bar, view page source and copy/paste it.

Nice to have met you from the blogosphere. I hope to see more of you. I'll be coming back for your recipes ;) Cheers!