Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Currently today.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Currently today.

Currently working on an afhgan for my oldest daughter, I just have 3 edgings to do, I'll finish it off with the picot stitch and then send it to her.


Up close you can see that the center stitch is a popcorn stitch flower.


I awoke at 5am, my boyfriend was already awake and he was playing with my sleeping mind. He giggles when he teases me, asking me questions and so on while I am still in my sleepy state of mind. He has changed since I told him I was getting my own place. He is more lovable and attentive...

Subscribe to Struggling Parents by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

jollyjo said...

"He has changed since I told him I was getting my own place. He is more lovable and attentive..."

Now you know the trick...