Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Bread making experinece

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bread making experinece


This is me This Morning after my shower, I feel and look a little sleepy...



Last night I experienced making another loaf of bread. I had bought whole wheat flour that isn't bleach, and all natural Wednesday at a health food store, I am sure glad Ted paid me back for it, it was 5 buck for just a standard bag.

This is the bread maker, it is able to kneed whole wheat bread, sour dough, and just standard breads. I add vanilla, cinnamon and even nutmeg. You can add sunflower seeds, fax seeds, walnuts, peanuts, or whatever you would like. I alway just experience, using them all.

after you mix your ingredients, you place them into the bread machine and let it do it thing, you just push start.

And then it is completed, the bread appears to be heavy, so the next time I think I will put yogurt into it or just find other recipes online.

I hope you check out all of my other blog, and have a wonderful weekend !!!


My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: