Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Birds the word

Friday, February 15, 2008

Birds the word

I posted some picture of our family bird "Tweety" or sometimes we call her "Bird". This is actually my oldest daughters bird she has had it since she was 15 teen and now she is 25. My oldest daughter is ten states away and she didn't think that the bird would handle the move, so we have kept her with us, taking care of it for her. She has quite the personality.

Got any money in your purse...?


Not to much water in this glass...hum


Thristy...


Hide and seek


Making up my mind


I think squirt taste better


Can I have a bite?


Warmth and safe


Bath time


Pretty bird



My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

Sweet Mummy said...

What a cute birdie!

Welcome to Entrecard. I dropped by today after finding your card in the parenting section!

Sweet Mummy