Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Alex & Tiffany

Friday, February 29, 2008

Alex & Tiffany

Click to enlarge pictures;



Alex and Tiffany have been best friends since 6th grade and they are both the age of 20, couple days apart....Alex is my faughter and Tiffany is my adpoted daughter, I post pictures of them;




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


3 comments:

Robert said...

I am betting there isn't a dull moment with those two around...:)))

ChampDog said...

They're beautiful! :)

jollyjo said...

Very beautiful young ladies. I totally agree with Robert.

I wish them all the fine things in this life...