Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Afghans for my kids

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Afghans for my kids

Another afghan I am trying to finish, but this one will be a long time before it is finished, iit takes one hour to crochet one roll, The width is six and a half ft long and the lenght is only 2 and a half ft. quite a ways to go...


You can see the curly edging I did to complete the afghan.


4ft by 3and a half ft, more like a lap blanket. (I'll make you another one)

more pictures of the afghan I am crocheting my oldest daughter, I measured it and its 4ft by 3and a half ft, it would fit comfortably onto someones lap...I wish I'd have made it bigger, I am planning on making her another one, but I have to finish the other project afghan's.



1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: