Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: PUGS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PUGS

I am posting some photos of pugs, just wanted to share the photos.

My X-husbands sisters blcak pug. She did have one of my pug puppies that "Buffy" had but he died of a heat stroke in Reno, Nevada.



I just wanted to post this picture of "Buffy".
In memory of "Buffy" my pug. She died at age 11 yrs old, God rest her soul. I miss her so much. She had 8 pug puppies, she had to have a C-section.


Benson the pug, one of the pug puppies that my mamma pug "Buffy" had.(God rest her pug soul, I cried for months after she died at 11 yrs old from a heat stroke). Benson is now 13 yrs old.










Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

MysterHK said...

Terry,

I feel for you. Pugs are one of the cutest dogs around! My former employer had a pet pug that they would bring to work everyday. Very fun to play with too!

jollyjo said...

Oh so contented...not a trouble in the world!