Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Lifetime of richness

Monday, January 07, 2008

Lifetime of richness

Do I understand where I am right now? I am in a
place, a time, and a set of circumstances toward which
I've been moving my entire life.

Do I realize the enormous opportunity that now exists? I'm more experienced and better prepared than ever before.

Each past failure is now a positive and valuable lesson that
I've learned about what works and what doesn't. All the
disappointments I've ever known have now combined together
to create a powerful and meaningful determination that
permeates my life.

By this point in my life, my dreams and desires are more
in line with who I truly am than they've ever been
before. And now I'm perfectly positioned to actually
achieve them.

Do I realize how truly unique and powerful this very
moment is? This is the moment when I can begin to fulfill
my greatest possibilities.

This is the moment I've been working my way toward for a
long time. I'm here at last, so fill my world with the
lifetime of richness that I am able to give.



Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: