Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Kid pictures and then some...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kid pictures and then some...

Wild child...Michellie got a camera for Christmas from her Dad and she loves taking pictures.


Michellie looks innocent, doesn't she. Taken yesterday.


Well...I haven't had time to do much of anything, I had to drive to Paradise and if you read my blog "Across this bridge" you will have a general idea on what is going on. You can also check out my other website "When Life Becomes a Book", that pretty much covers what has happened to me. I've had a long day and frustrating at that.

Anywho, I decided that I was going to crochet afghans and sell them on my E-bay account. If anyone is interested in purchasing one you should contact me at mOefreeman@gmail.com . Below are some pictures of some afghans similar to what I am crocheting, give me a holler and tell me some colors. I am going to try to learn how to crochet the butterfly stitch.

Old fashion granny square with popcorn stitch, crochet.


Butterfly crochet stitch.



My other blogs to read;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

jollyjo said...

Michellie loves the camera and even better...the camera loves her back!

Mee mOe said...

Thanks jollyjo for all of your comments, they mean a lot to me...;)