Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Bragging Parent

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bragging Parent

My daughter Alexandra is 20 yrs old and a beautiful girl. I'm not just saying this because I am her mother...she calls herself Alex, and we call her Baly. Below are photos taken of her in the last 2 or 3 yrs...
Alex last year


Alex last year


Alex last year


Alex 3 years ago


Alex 3 years ago


This picture is one of my favorites and it was taken 3 years ago


Alex and her friend went to try on gowns last year, isn't she beautiful in pink?


Alex at work last year


Alex last year


CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOGS;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

HANNA said...

Adorabile figlia!
MeemOe, tag for you in my blog ;0)

Chris Jones said...

Cute Daughter