Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My Grandson Mikey...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Grandson Mikey...


To my Grandson Mikey,
Mikey,
I have dedicated this website to you as I have placed this photo of you on the top of this web page. I miss you and love you lots. Playing games and the things we have done together will never be the same without you. There isnt a day that goes by that I don't think of you, you are my shinning star and I truly hope you are happy where you are living, although I wish you were here right now spending the holidays with me, Alex, Michellie and your Mom. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year for the year 2008 and many to follow. When I get extra cash I will try and send you back to me, and your mommy too...I love you !!!






Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: