Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My Grand Baby

Friday, December 28, 2007

My Grand Baby

I am off to look for an apartment for my daughter, she is 8 weeks pregnant and she has been staying with her sister but its only a one bedroom. I have been staying with my boyfriend so my income can help her out if she needs it. I am only paying for the electric at my boyfriends house and its under a hundred dollars but its a very large house, not really appropriate for my daughter, the place needs a lot of TLC because he has been a bachelor for 18 yrs.

I'll be posting updates on my daughter and grand baby, we are not sure if its a boy or girl but we are hoping for a girl, thats all I have had was 3 girls. I also have one grandchild, a grandson thats 10 but will be 11 in Sept. I am trying to find a site that helps check on the growth of the baby and I can post them for you all to view. Hope you have a spectacular day !!!

My Grand baby would look a little like this figure, going into the 8th week.


Growth chart


Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I have an 18 year old daughter, 30 bulging discs in lower back and retired going on 7 years,

Lisa