Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Is anyone doing this for fun?

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Is anyone doing this for fun?

Is anyone doing this blogging for fun? I'm wondering if any of you get frustrated because you PR (Page rank) its going, or doing anything. I, myself think of it as challenging and then it makes it a little easier. If you click on this link here to Alexa the web information company, you will be able to view you PR (Page Rank). Save as a bookmark and check about once a month or 2 mos. give it some time and then work on your traffic flow by meeting others in many communities...and good luck to all of you, don't worry just be happy...( I can give advice but its hard for me to take it...lol).



Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: