Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents

Monday, November 05, 2007

POSTING MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS SOON...

I am posting my favorite blogs soon on my site, and hope that you'll post mine on yours. I've been reviewing blogs most of the morning and will continue throughout my busy day today.

I have to meet with my daughters teacher today which is actually my niece, my daughter is in Home School and she's struggling because she messed around on her 11Th grade yr. so she ended up having to go through home school to pick up classes she failed in that yr. I feel she is not really giving it her all but she is trying alittle, this is her last yr in High School and then she will be going to College, at least that's what she tells me, I hope she continues to follow that goal...thanks for reading...;)



The picture is a photo of my youngest daughter Michellie...

No comments: